Five Energy Stories Worth Reading Today (12/28/12)
Here are five recommended reads for today (12/28/12).
- The Guardian lists “the top green energy stories of the year.”
- According to BuzzFeed Politics, “President Obama’s chief environmental official departed in part over her opposition to a controversial plan to pipe oil from Canadian tar sands to Texas refineries…”
- The New York Times reports, “All over the country, developers are in a sprint to get new wind farms up and running before Tuesday, when the federal wind production tax credit will disappear like Cinderella’s ball gown.”
- PV Magazine looks at “The 2012 solar year in review and what lies ahead in 2013.”
- Clean Edge is out with its “11th annual edition in Clean Edge’s Clean Energy Trends report series.” It finds, among other things, that, “At nearly a quarter of total VC activity in the U.S., the clean-tech sector has expanded more rapidly than any other venture category, up from just 1.2 percent of total venture activity a decade earlier.”
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: Tweet